Film – Week 14 – Intro to Analysis

“Judy Garland, Hedy Lamarr and Lana Turner” by classic film scans is licensed under CC BY 2.0

“Analysis gave me great freedom of emotions and fantastic confidence. I felt I had served my time as a puppet.”

Hedy Lamarr – Read about 1930s actress Hedy Lamarr-inventor of cellphones, Wi-Fi and GPS

SUMMARY

• This week was very calm and engaging. I really enjoyed getting to watch a film that I’ve previously seen and then analyze it. I haven’t done this before, but I really enjoyed it.

OUTSIDE (CREATIVITY, PRODUCTIVITY & THE BRAIN)

Image from bananatreelog.com
  • After reading this and thinking about I thought nothing of it at first, because I thought I was fine when it came to having to relax/calm down, but then I considered that maybe I could use some sort of guild or example to better my self care. As of now, I would like to improve mainly because I’m not as fine with my schedule as I thought I was. If I get more done or achieve more, I will feel more fulfilled about everything.

THEATER

• Watch a film, of your choice, for the analysis part of this blog post

WHAT I LEARNED and PROBLEMS I SOLVED

• This week I learned about my self/my mental health and how important it is. I believe that if you just take time to think about things, you can make your life a lot easier. I’m going to probably try to relax more often and just think about things, instead of having to just randomly think about what I have to do by the end of the day.
  • A problem I solved is that now I have a better understanding of what I should do when being stressed mentally. I now know that thinking about things while calm is definitely and easy, convenient way to solve many problems.